Like most people, you probably don’t give much thought to your ceiling fan light cover until it needs to be cleaned or replaced. But removing the ceiling fan light cover is a great place to start if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to give your room a facelift. You can transform your dull and dingy light cover into a shining focal point in just a few simple steps.
Steps to remove ceiling fan light cover no screws
- First, make sure that the power to your ceiling fan is turned off.
- Then, use a step ladder or stool to reach the light cover. Once you’ve located the light cover, gently twist it counterclockwise until it comes loose from the base.
- If the light cover is stubborn, you may need to use a small Flathead screwdriver to pry it loose.
- Next, take the light cover to your sink and wash it with warm soapy water. If the light cover is extremely dirty or stained, you may need to use a mild abrasive cleaner.
- Once the light cover is clean, rinse it thoroughly with cool water and dry it with a soft cloth.
Finally, reattach the light cover by twisting it clockwise until it’s snug against the base. Once the light cover is in place, turn on your ceiling fan and enjoy your new view!